If you’re interested in a career in the auto repair industry, we might just have an opportunity for you. Alpha Automotive is a premier choice for auto repair in McDonough, Stockbridge, Ola and surrounding communities. We are a family owned and operated auto repair shop. We are the premier shop in our area and have the volume and reviews to prove it. Our auto mechanics are experienced experts who get the job done right the first time. Clients can count on our professional team to offer trustworthy and quality auto repair services to get them back on the road safely in no time. Perhaps you will be a perfect fit for our team. We are looking for an experienced and preferably certified automotive technician to join our team and help us grow. We offer a team-oriented family atmosphere where our employees enjoy working with each other.
- Basic diagnostics and problem identification. Advanced diagnostic skills desired but not required.
- Recommendation of repairs to service advisor
- Conducting all vehicle repairs at the highest level of quality and integrity
- We service and repair European, Asian and Domestic vehicles. You must be able to effectively and efficiently perform:
All maintenance services like oil changes filters and fluid services, R & R engines and transmissions, Timing belts, Timing Chains, Head Gaskets, Brakes, suspension etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Must bring own tools including some specialty tools
- Ability to work independently and consult with peers/owner when needed
- Open minded and willing to access coaching and advice from peers and owner
- Pleasant attitude towards employees, customers, and vendors
- Willingness to stay up-to-date and receive training on latest technologies
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record
- Ability to properly operate customer equipment on-highway
- Automotive certificate or AS degree in Automotive Technology is preferred. Willingness to learn and advance one’s career and certification credentials are a must and we support and reward them accordingly.
- A team atmosphere where teamwork, integrity and honesty is more important than a quick dollar
- Stable pay with performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 5-Day, Monday-Friday work-week